AUTOMATIC FILTRATION SYSTEMS
WHAT IS FILTRAPAK:FILTRAPAK is an Automatic Filtration System designed to transfer the work tasks from person to machine.
Operational savings by minimizing the needs of technical personnel and operators.
Minimizing the technical areas, lower construction costs.
Backwashing and filtering operations that are programmed according to the size of the pool are set in the system settings allowing user to reduce water waste.
EASY MONITORING AND CONTROL WITH IOS & ANDROID APPS:
All important information about the system is available on one screen.
Monitoring indicators such as pressure, water flow and temperature allows the system to operate at maximum capacity with lower inputs.
Error notifications are instantly displayed in the control center.
Integration of the chemical control system with the main filtration system helps to improve its efficiency.
Monitoring the liquid level ensures complete protection of the pump.
Monitoring the service life of UV lamps, chemical dosing system electrodes and a preliminary warning of repair if necessary.
REPORTS & ARCHIVES:
Daily, weekly, annual reports on water consumption and chemical reagents based on sensor performance in various parts of the system.
The heat exchanger and other accessories such as pool lighting, work of spare pumps, waterfalls, massage pools, etc. can be incorporated to the FILTRAPAK
SMART TECHNO FIT:
When you connect to the Internet through a Smartphone, tablet or computer, you can remotely monitor and access, if necessary, to eliminate software malfunction.
Compatibility with the programs of the centralized control system.
- Higher initial investment costs, which are however, revenued in the medium and long term due to lower operational costs, lower construction costs, faster installation of the system, etc.
FILTRAPAK QUOTATION CONTENT::
- 1) Technical drawings for the project and technical Supervision;
- 2) Accessories and extra equipment for the pool
- 3) FILTRAPAK
- 4) Underground piping and connections
- The customer can purchase one, several or all of the listed options. If the customer buys them all, then all technical drawings, materials for additional pool equipment, pipelines, FILTRAPARK and its connection are provided by the Supplier along with the installation supervision services for all stages of the project.
Product Technical Details
Automatic Filtration Systems
|Model||Power(Kw/hour)||Pool & Balance Tank Volume (m3)||System Dimensions (m)||System operating Weight (kg)|
*All systems are working with 40m³/h/m² flow rate.
**For prices, extra works and services please contact Atlantis Pool Sales Department.
***Delivery time – Minimum 3 weeks from the first deposit date.